Alex, a behavioral health expert, obtains and uses qualitative and quantitative data to help guide decision-making in many areas that affect people with behavioral health needs. Alex has 20 years of experience, during which time he has worked to develop and implement analytical solutions to understand and address program and policy challenges for populations affected by behavioral health conditions. His work spans economics, behavioral health financing, and analyses in the areas of health care, criminal justice, and vulnerable populations.
Clients often need to understand the resource requirements, return on investment, and impact on outcome; that’s where we can help.
Areas of Expertise:
- Behavioral Health Financing
- Data Analytics
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Program Implementation and Evaluation
- Behavioral Health Policy
- Multidisciplinary Solutions in Health Care
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BSc Hons, University of Warwick, U.K.