Barry specializes in clinical informatics and clinical systems design. Barry has a 30-year record of leadership in the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and optimization of clinical information systems. He is an authority on clinical decision support and clinical documentation and has led the implementation of systems in both academic and commercial settings.
I enjoy developing applied informatics solutions that reconcile the needs of time-constrained practicing clinicians with the quality, cost, and performance needs of health care organizations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Clinical Decision Support
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Care Analytics
- Health Care Information Standards
- Knowledge Management Systems
- MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- MS in Intelligent Systems, University of Pittsburg, Board Certified in Internal Medicine