Carol is a behavioral health treatment expert with over 30 years of experience working with substance use disorder treatment providers and their information systems. Carol focuses on the development of quality measures for addiction treatment and evaluations to support evidence-based practices. An epidemiologist, Carol has led the development of North Carolina’s Treatment Outcomes Program Performance System (NC-TOPPS).
I enjoy bridging the gap between research and practice and see it as a two-way street—something which many researchers forget about!
Areas of Expertise:
- Addiction Treatment Quality Measures
- Behavioral Health Information Systems
- Evaluation of Alcohol Assessment Tools
- Program Implementation and Evaluation
- MSPH, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BA, University of Florida