Christine’s expertise is in social and health program interventions and evaluations to support evidence-based policy and practice. Since joining RTI, Christine has applied innovative approaches that blend quantitative and qualitative methods to ensure findings and results readily translate to practice. Her work provides a systems-oriented approach to public policy, practice-based research, and evidence synthesis.
I enjoy working with our clients to help connect the dots, offering meaningful solutions to the challenges they face.
Areas of Expertise:
- Public Health Systems and Services
- Social Network Analysis
- Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
- At-Risk Populations
- Organizational Collaboration and Capacity
- PhD, University of Colorado at Boulder
- MA, University of Central Florida
- BS, University of Central Florida