Daniel is a seasoned health care project, portfolio, and operations management professional who delivers strategic, managerial, and operational expertise to Center clients and operations. Daniel’s expertise and experience span health care delivery and behavioral health, with a focus on alternative payment and service delivery models in specialty care. Daniel is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), American Society for Quality (ASQ), and the PMO Global Alliance, as well as a former member of the American National Standards Institute’s U.S. Technical Advisory Group for Project, Programme, and Portfolio Management.
I find my purpose building strategic alignment and bringing operational excellence to clients who are working diligently and thoughtfully towards innovating and advancing health care.
Areas of Expertise:
- Project Management, Portfolio Management, and PMO
- Practice Transformation and Alternative Service Delivery Models
- Behavioral Health Service Delivery
- Performance Improvement and Organizational Change
- MA, Public Policy, Duke University
- BA, Business Administration and Political Science, York University