David is the Director of Business Development for RTI’s Center for Health Care Advancement. In his role, David works to understand fully the needs of each client organization and its stakeholders in order to co-develop a working model for collaboration, leveraging the multidisciplinary expertise and staff within RTI. Prior to joining RTI’s Center for Health Care Advancement, David has served in business development, consulting and leadership roles within the Joint Commission and the Advisory Board Company. He was also on the health administration faculty of the University of Southern California.
Health care’s biggest challenges – especially now — call for multi-disciplinary solutions which fuse research, data, and practice. I bring passion every day to working with clients to help them find their own best approaches for improving cost, quality, and access.
Areas of Expertise
- Health Care Delivery and Organizations
- Strategy Formulation & Implementation
- Quality, Safety Culture and High Reliability Organizations
- Operational Improvement
- PhD, University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management
- MPP, (Master of Public Policy) – Harvard Kennedy School
- BA, University of Missouri – Columbia