Ila has more than a decade of experience working in health policy and research, focusing particularly on patients with advanced illnesses and complex needs. Prior to joining RTI International, Ila worked as a health policy consultant for health plans, provider associations, and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
I enjoy leveraging RTI’s expertise and creative research design to improve healthcare delivery for patients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Measuring Quality of Care
- Care Models for Patients with Advanced Illness and Complex Needs
- Long-Term Care and Post-Acute Care
- PhD, UNC Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health
- BA, University of Virginia