Jesse’s expertise includes health insurance and behavioral health policy. He has spent more than 10 years at RTI evaluating programs that integrate behavioral health in workplaces and clinics and policies that improve access to health insurance and substance use disorder treatment.
I enjoy working with providers to demonstrate the benefits and value of their investments in improving the behavioral health of their patients and employees.
Areas of Expertise:
- Behavioral Health Financing
- Integrated Care
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Program Implementation and Evaluation
- PhD, Public Policy Analysis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MA, Public Policy Analysis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BA, Economics, Wake Forest University