Kaajal is a Principal of Client Engagement for RTI’s Center for Health Care Advancement. Kaajal’s work focuses on operational and strategic improvement across health care, particularly in the health provider and payer markets. Prior to leading RTI’s Center for Health Care Advancement, she spent numerous years in advisory services as a management consultant, including several years at Booz Allen Hamilton and the Advisory Board Company. She also has also worked for UnitedHealth Group and the General Electric Company.
The best days in my role are those that I spend with my clients, helping them truly work through sustainable solutions that address their most pressing challenges and advance health care for their population.
Areas of Expertise:
- Operational Improvement
- Health Quality Advancement
- Strategic Planning, Merger
- Acquisition and Consolidation
- Facilitation and Organizational Change
- MHA, University of Minnesota – School of Public Health
- BSB, University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management