Karen, a health technology assessment expert, focuses on translating scientific evidence into practice. Her work involves synthesizing and translating complex scientific findings into succinct and actionable products. Prior to joining RTI International, Karen was a senior director at a health technology assessment and consulting firm where she led a team of scientists responsible for delivering evidence-based analyses of medical devices, tests, and interventions to the payer, provider, and government markets.
I enjoy working with clients to facilitate and accelerate the dissemination and implementation of evidence into practice and policy.
Areas of Expertise:
- Health Technology Assessments
- Systematic and Comparative Effectiveness Reviews
- Clinical Practice Guideline Development
- Stakeholder Engagement and Program Evaluation
- PhD, University College Cork, Ireland
- MPH, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill