Linda is Vice President of the RTI Center for Health Care Advancement. Linda’s work focuses on the intersection of people and technology to rethink how we improve the health of individuals and populations.
For more than 20 years, Linda has developed novel approaches to collecting and using health information and health IT to improve health and health care. Her work bridges the areas of policy, operations, and technology.
I enjoy bringing together multidisciplinary teams of experts to define and implement solutions to our clients’ most pressing challenges.
Areas of Expertise:
- Sociotechnical Models of Organizational Change
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Health Information Privacy
- Program Implementation and Evaluation
- PhD, University of Illinois at Chicago
- MA, University of Illinois at Chicago
- BA, St. Xavier University Chicago