Pamela specializes in value-based health care policy initiatives. Her work includes implementing, monitoring, and evaluating federally- and state-funded quality and payment initiatives. Her expertise is cancer care quality and payment, with an emphasis on translating complex analyses for decision-makers to improve the quality of care and lower costs for beneficiaries and health systems.
I believe in the promise of value-based care, developing meaningful measures to reform how payers reward performance, and informing patients about the quality and cost of the health care services they receive.
Areas of Expertise:
- Oncology Care Quality, Payment, and Outcomes
- Value-based Health Care Models
- Health Care Quality Measurement
- Medicare Program Implementation and Evaluation
- Out-of-pocket Health Care Expenditures
- PhD, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.S., North Carolina State University
- B.S., North Carolina State University