Qinghua focuses on improving health care quality for the aging population. Her expertise includes measuring quality of care and evaluating the effect of health care and social policy on patient outcomes. She is experienced in managing and analyzing a variety of large-scale data sets, including Medicare claims, patient-level assessment data, and national longitudinal survey data. Her research expertise builds on her extensive quantitative skills in econometrics and measurement science, health services research, and medical training.
I enjoy providing scientific evidence to our clients for evidence-based decision-making.
Areas of Expertise:
- Quality and Payment Policy for Post-acute and Long-term Care
- Health Care Quality and Outcomes
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Program Implementation and Evaluation
- PhD, Health Services Research and Policy, University of Rochester
- Bachelor of Medicine, Shandong University