Stephanie facilitates actionable solutions to complex health IT challenges, particularly those that intersect across technology, policy, and governance. During her tenure at RTI International, she has worked to advance not only the landscape for safe and usable health IT but also the private, secure exchange of that information. She consults on projects that affect national-level health information exchange and health IT implementation programs. Stephanie has also applied her deep subject matter expertise to successful planning and execution of locally based initiatives.
My work excels when I look at the whole picture when solving a problem. Successful health IT solutions require input from multiple stakeholders all focusing on one goal: to use technology to improve a patient’s experience with health care.
Areas of Expertise:
- Collaborative Multi-stakeholder Project Management
- Health Information Exchange Demonstration Projects
- Expert Panel Facilitation
- Synthesis of Health IT Implementation and Policy Issues
- MS, North Carolina State University
- BA, Indiana University