Susan focuses on improving health care quality and efficiency as well as health care access for low-income and other vulnerable populations. Susan has 30 years of experience studying innovative health care delivery programs at the state and federal levels. As part of her experience, she has used a wide range of research methods and data sources to understand how these programs work and their impacts on health care systems and the patients they serve.
I enjoy helping clients see whether new programs are working the way they intended and how they can be improved if they aren’t.
Areas of Expertise:
- Claims Data Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- State Health Care Innovation
- Medicaid Policy
- Medicare and Medicaid Dually Eligible Populations
- ScD, Harvard University School of Public Health
- MCRP, University of California, Berkeley
- MPH, University of California, Berkeley
- BA, Brown University