Dr. Tami Mark is an internationally recognized health economist and expert on behavioral health care financing and delivery. Dr. Mark is an expert in improving behavioral health treatment systems through research, data analytics, technical assistance, and policy development. She was a contributing author to the health care systems chapter of The Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health and serves on the behavioral health advisory committee of the National Quality Forum. Dr. Mark is also on the board of Cornerstone Montgomery.
Collaborating to make the behavioral health system accessible and effective for all is not just a vocation, it’s my passion.
Areas of Expertise:
- Behavioral Health Financing
- Behavioral Health Care Delivery
- Health Care Policy
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders and Treatment
- Health Care Quality Measures
- PhD, Health Economics, Johns Hopkins University
- MBA, School of Business and Management, Loyola College
- BA, Psychology/Pre-Med, Amherst College