Advancing access to behavioral health
Behavioral health is a national conversation, underscored by the growing number of individuals describing issues with anxiety and depression and a shortage of behavioral health providers throughout the country. Data shows that access to behavioral health services leads to improved health outcomes for the individual and delivers reductions in total cost of care by decreasing physical health condition spend, making behavioral health essential to any population health strategy.
Telehealth, virtual care, and digital health solutions present opportunity to enhance delivery of mental health and substance use care across the care continuum, closing gaps in access to care and creating pathways for historically under-resourced communities.
We help clients:
• Analyze patient populations
• Design behavioral health strategy and evidence-based interventions
• Evaluate clinical outcomes of behavioral health treatment and programming
• Assess clinical and total cost of care impact from integrated care models
• Identify health disparities
Improve behavioral health value-based care
Our team has worked with large commercial health plans, leveraging our expertise to understand the prevalence of behavioral health conditions within their population. We:
- Drive targeted, data-informed clinical interventions and develop outcomes-based payment contracting and tactics to implement integrated behavioral health into primary care.
- Provide the scientific research to validate financial outcomes from behavioral health value-based care programs, providing real-world evidence on the effectiveness of alternative payment models.
- Create evidence-based approaches to increase patient engagement in care, including maximizing multi-channel care touchpoints.
- Produce data-informed member and provider-based interventions that health plans can leverage to achieve measurable quality improvement, including behavioral health-related HEDIS measures.
- Develop and inform behavioral health measurement-based care frameworks and strategies. We validate clinical outcomes against comparable population benchmarks to help improve the delivery of care and drive improved health outcomes.