Driving Better Interventions & Outcomes
RTI Health Advance partners with clients to identify, analyze, and segment at-risk populations for better interventions and outcomes. We use predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other qualitative and quantitative methods to identify and score patients based on risk. Our team will help you design and implement the right scientific models to meet industry health standards, leverage social determinants of health data, and create the most effective policies and interventions.
We Help Clients
- Achieve & Exceed NCQA Standards
- Identify At-Risk Populations
- Leverage Local Social Inequity Scores Using RTI Rarity™ & Other Data Sources
- Design & Implement Risk Stratification Models
- Create & Launch Intervention Strategies
- Enhance Care Delivery Models
- Evaluate Program & Pilot Effectiveness
- Improve Outcomes In Clinical Specialty Areas Including Behavioral Health
Practical Solutions That Improve Population Health
Enhanced The Oncology Care Model
We constructed the Oncology Care Model (OCM) Beneficiary Liability Tool to help medical oncologists providing chemotherapy estimate costs Medicare will not cover for radiation therapy, imaging, laboratory, and other tests for their Medicare beneficiaries across multiple settings of care.
Created The Obesity Cost Calculator™
We made a tool to estimate the medical cost and productivity impact obesity has on health plan design for better wellness programs and early intervention strategies.
Improved Prevention Strategies For Diabetes Programs
We analyzed the impact of diabetes on healthcare spending, hospital admissions, and unnecessary emergency room visits to improve prevention, population health, and care management strategies.